Sunday, April 28, 2024

COMMUNITY

KUMBA MUSA RECEIVING AN AWARD FROM QUEEN ELIZABETH II AS A YOUNG LEADER

KUMBA MUSA RECEIVING AN AWARD FROM QUEEN ELIZABETH II AS A YOUNG LEADER Congratulations to our Sierra Leone sister, Kumba Liliana Musa (Kumba Musa) accepting her award with Queen Elizabeth Second for being a Young Leader in the community #Madeinsierraleone #irepsalone #sierraleone#salone ...
00:00:28

PRESIDENT KOROMA ENJOYS A GOOD GAME OF SQUASH IN GERMANY

PRESIDENT KOROMA ENJOYS A GOOD GAME OF SQUASH IN GERMANY Looking very healthy and strong after his routine medical check up, President Ernest Bai Koroma is presently enjoying his leisure with a good game of Squash in Hamburg, Germany. The...

TEENS NATION AWARD GAINING NATIONWIDE MOMENTUM

Face of teen’s award 2017 unquestionably is “the next big thing”.  Nominees had been selected, and voting is underway.  Voting is expected to come to an end on the 20th of June 2017 at 5pm whilst the face of...

FATMATA KOROMA REPRESENTING SIERRA LEONE AT THE MISS FREEDOM COMPETITION 2017

FATMATA KOROMA REPRESENTING SIERRA LEONE AT THE MISS FREEDOM OF THE WORLD 2017 INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT IN KOSOVO Fatmata Koroma - 20 years of age, currently studying Mass Communication at SOS college in Sierra Leone. She has competed in over 6...

MEET ELEANOR MASSAH ABDULIA: YEAR 2 STUDENT AT IPAM

My name is Eleanor Massah Abdulai, born on November 28,1988. I am a Sierra Leonean by nationality and mende by tribe. I was in Tongo Field, Kenema District, Nongowa Chiefdom. I currently live at BaiBureh Road, Ojuku, Freetown. I...

LYNETTE SALOME KAMARA: WIFE OF SIERRA LEONE’S ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF JUSTICE, JFK

MEET LYNETTE SALOME KAMARA: WIFE OF SIERRA LEONE’S ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF JUSTICE, JOSEPH FITZGERALD KAMARA Lynette Salome Kamara is the wife of Sierra Leone’s Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Joseph Fitzgerald Kamara. Having been married since 2006,...

INTERVIEW WITH YABOM SESAY: UK BASED MAKEUP ARTIST AND OWNER OF HOUSE OF SESAY MUA

INTERVIEW WITH YABOM SESAY: UK BASED MAKEUP ARTIST AND OWNER OF HOUSE OF SESAY MUA 1) Name/Business Name: Yabom Sesay /Houseofsesaymua 2) What is your job title? Professional Makeup Artist 3) Where are you currently base – Salone, UK or other? United...

PRESIDENT KOROMA ENDS OFFICIAL VISIT TO SAUDI ARABIA

PRESIDENT KOROMA ENDS OFFICIAL VISIT TO SAUDI ARABIA His Excellency President Dr Ernest Bai Koroma has ended a two-day state visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The President was in the Kingdom on the kind invitation of the Custodian...

SIERRA LEONE “THE ATHENS OF WEST AFRICA”

SIERRA LEONE "THE ATHENS OF WEST AFRICA" The name Sierra Leone dates back to 1462 when Portuguese explorer Pedro da Contra discovered the peninsular mountains as he sailed down the coast of West Africa. Some say he named them 'Sierra...

FUNERAL OF LATE ABDUL MALACHI KAMARA (SHINE DE GOD SON)

FUNERAL OF LATE ABDUL MALACHI KAMARA (SHINE DE GOD SON) "The family and close friends of the late Shine De God Son wish to announce that there will be a family vigil at 1 Leomy Lane off Benjamin Lane on...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

Sierra Leone Welcomes betPawa to the scene

Sierra Leone Welcomes betPawa to the scene betPawa emphasised its ambition to help make betting friendly at an event announcing...
- Advertisement -spot_img