Business Analyst, Digital Banking, requirement gathering, process mapping, user testing, SCRUM, CX, UX, UI
Your new company
Our client a prestigious private equity-held savings and investment bank is looking to hire an experienced Digital Banking Business Analyst to join their team in London.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include digital banking, digital customer account opening, and other products and services offered in the digital banking channel such as payments (including FX conversions), mobile banking and statements.
Key tasks include:
- Support, own and deliver all changes on the digital banking platforms including requirements documentation, creation of process and data flows, data modelling, workflow context and design, business architecture mapping, customer experience mapping, traceability, business concept documents, use cases, user testing planning, and user test execution.
- Lead and facilitate the business requirements gathering process from end-to-end across the organization using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, and other methods needed to deliver outstanding business requirements to Technology delivery partners.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into manageable requirements.
- Work with product and operational owners to identify and transform new product and/or operational requirements.
- Interface with vendor partners on requirements and solution analysis interpretation and review to deliver the optimal requirements solutions for integration with the digital banking platform.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute and support their processes related to digital banking and recommend efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization both within the business and Technology, and partner with SCRUM and QA engineers on product development and business testing.
- Partner with technology teams and function as the “business customer” within SCRUM delivery methodologies to own and represent the business requirements and business product backlog.
- Provide business subject matter expertise and leadership during triage and resolution of production issues. Resolve any questions, issues, or conflicts with business requirements between business units or between business and Technology.
- Participate and contribute to the overall Digital Banking product strategy and roadmap.
- Own and maintain the creation or updating of other business procedures, user documentation, training materials or help guides as necessary.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Degree in IT, banking, business analysis or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a business analyst in customer adoption and consumer-facing technology, preferably in the retail banking.
- Prior experience in requirements gathering, process mapping, user testing and customer ownership in SCRUM methodologies for delivery of online, mobile, digital, or other consumer facing technologies.
- Experience in customer experience modelling and UI/UX designs.
- Proven track record of ability to collaborate across organizational lines.
- Experience managing multiple business initiatives and product implementations.
- Proficient with documentation and project management tools including but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, Project, JIRA, Confluence.
What you’ll get in return
You will be working with a company that truly values their employees and strives to continuously invest in their workforce. The environment is dynamic and offers challenging yet exciting opportunities for growth and development. Salary of up to 90,000.00
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.