INTERVIEW WITH YABOM SESAY: UK BASED MAKEUP ARTIST AND OWNER OF HOUSE OF SESAY MUA
1) Name/Business Name: Yabom Sesay /Houseofsesaymua
2) What is your job title? Professional Makeup Artist
3) Where are you currently base – Salone, UK or other? United...
INTERVIEW WITH LUCY VANDI: CEO AND EVENT PLANNER FOR MAMALU'S EVENT MANAGEMENT AND DECORATIONS
1) Name/Business Name: My name is Lucy Vandi and I'm the proud owner of "MamaLu's Event Management & Decorations, named after my grandma whom past away...
KELVIN DOE, 21 YEAR OLD ENTREPRENEUR WHO WAS DISCOVERED THROUGH THE INTERNET
21 year old Kelvin Doe from Sierra Leone; but, about two years ago he was the youngest person to be invited to MIT’s “Visiting Practitioner's Program". Also known as...
INTERVIEW WITH FREDDY WILL: AUTHOR, ENTREPRENEUR & ARTIST."
1) Name/Stage Name? I am Wilfred Kanu Jr. A friend of mine flipped Wil-Fred backward to create my stage name. My other names are Afrikanblaq and Sandmann. Most people call me, Freddy Will.
Interview with Mike Jacobs: Consultants in business and fashion based in Nigeria
1) Your Name: Mike Jacobs
2) Your job title: I am a consultant in business and fashion
3) Where are you currently base – Salone, UK or other? I am...
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.