Interview with Josephine Sallay Mansaray AKA Accurate Jojo: A singer and an entertainer
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/295325003″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
1) Name/Stage Name: My name is Josephine Sallay Mansaray AKA Accurate Jojo
2) How would you describe yourself? Am an artist, writer, actress and music entertainer
3) How long have you been doing music/entertainment? About 3 years ago
4) Why music/entertainment? It’s because I have so much talent and passion for it
5) What songs/Projects have you worked on and which one was your favourite and why? My album launching, which enabled me to have the recognition in the Sierra Leone music industry and gave me the ability to boast about it as an artist.
6) What other Artist / Entertainer have been inspirational to you in your work? Big brother, Jimmy B
7) Where do you see your self in the next 2-3 years in the Music/Entertainment Industry? To an international level representing my country, Sierra Leone as an Ambassador.
8) Your Challenges: Studio recording and album marketing
9) Your proudest moment to date: My first successful album launching and the fame in the S/L music industry
10) Who inspires you? America, Beyoncé
11) If you were not doing music/or not in the entertainment industry what did you want to do as a second option? Business
12) Do you have any future dates planned such as events that you might want the readers to know about? Yes, have been proposed to do another shows sometime in April-May 2017 at the East part of the capital, Freetown and Waterloo to be precised
13) Your advice and tips for individuals that want to follow your footstep/career path? I think they should be hard working and well determined in life.
14) How can they contact you through social media? On Facebook is joemarr44, email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Whatsapp numbers are 077-386-446/077-781-415